Sep 20, 2005

So very introductory.
















Finally I am embracing the Blogger phenomenon. I have thought about it for some time and ultimately had decided it would be too much effort but as time slips by and with the boys changing so much I thought I better jump on this bandwagon.

This space is going to be dedicated to our family and I suspect I will be doing most of the posting. Doreen’s posts (if there are any) will probably be more sensible and relevant, while I ramble on about coffee, or other trivial matters.

I hope to post up some photos in the next few days. Till then here is a shot from behind the espresso machine on a rare quiet moment.

A few months from now I will probably laugh at this meager first post and silently scold myself for not writing something more creative. Let the laughter begin…

0 comments: