It's another four photo series on perspective, aren't you excited! Here's this morning's four ouncer, they are starting to look less like nebula and more like rosetta's - phew! I pulled it using a blend of Ethiopian Lekempti (full city ++) and a Brazilian Dattera Farms Yellow Bourbon/Ethiopian Makeda Harar (full city) and steamed up three ounces of homo milk. Yup homo, not the usual 2% that the boys drink, I grabbed homo as we were having guests over yesterday who wanted to learn more about espresso and milk/latte's etc. Ooops, I'm starting to digress...



You can see the different points of focus on this series of four images and the slight shift in angular perspective. Though it's the same drink, it could really be four different latte's. Is it just me or is that cool! ;-)

Originally uploaded to my Flickr account by staylortravelling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Shaun, it's sooooooooooo cool. You are sure getting to know that new camera and lens. RD

Shaun Taylor said...

Thanks, Ruth. I can always count on you to give me a thumbs-up. Or at least pretend it's interesting. ;-)