Last week I took Evan out to get him a new bike. He got a beauty at Canadian Tire, about the most stable one I could find in his size with a geometry that works for him and it was on sale. I took the D200 with me to get some pictures of Evan's first "real bike" I'm glad I did as these are just classics. Maybe we can show them to him when he is getting ready to win the Tour De France? Keegan is going to be inheriting Evan's tricycle, I wonder how long it will take them to start racing? ;-)

Evan standing on bike2869Evan pushing bike2872

4 comments:

Jay said...

Boy I miss Canadian Tire stores!!!

Gosh it was only 21 years ago I bought my son's first bike. Enjoy these days young Shaun Taylor, as they go quickly.

Shaun Taylor said...

Jay, real good to hear from you!

Sage advice.

Dawn said...

Oh what joys of spring. My Josh has just learned to ride without his training wheels...and I can hardly keep up!

Shaun Taylor said...

Yeah Dawn, that's why I'm trg for a 24hr solo race this summer, so Evan doesn't whip my butt with his trg wheels. ;-)