Perfectly nice day on the road today. 70 degrees, sunny and some wind. Any day you can ride in just shorts and a jersey is a good day in my books. Turns out I squeezed in 2hrs and 45mins which is just long enough to really enjoy whatever you have hanging around in your jersey pocket. In this case the star of the show was the little pack of sesame snaps. I haven't had them in so long that I forgot how teeth shatteringly sweet they are and yet somehow on todays ride they were super tasty.

So tasty in fact that I took a shot of them with my iPhone. Just look at those little golden slices of hardened sweet.

Me like.

6 comments:

Charley Rome said...

Are you putting out 314 watts while eating your sesame snaps? That's pretty good! I think I would choke.

Liam O'Connell said...

70 degrees, and you have full finger gloves on??

wtf is going on here

what happened to my hardened cannuck?

this isn't you, what did you do with taylor?

Shaun Taylor said...

Yeah Charley, I blame the 314W on the sesame snap excitement. Maybe sesame snaps should be incorporated into interval sessions. ;-)

Shaun Taylor said...

Haha, Liam the gloves are just a habit from mtb, plus as an added bonus sesame snaps don't stick to your fingers.

Liam O'Connell said...

shaun,

6 am tommorow?
extra miles?

Shaun Taylor said...

Dude, it would take a whole lotta sesame snaps to get me on the road at 0600hrs. I'm thinking the Rosharron gas station for tomorrow, rolling at 0730hrs. C'mon lets hang-out, or do you want to go a bit further than Rosharron? Either way I'm a sleep in kinda guy so it won't be 0600hrs.

By the way, I'm going to Memorial Park for some dirt at 1400hrs this aft, you in? ;-)