Since I'm on a blogging roll, I figured I should put up some images of the boys from today that I took as we walked over to the library. At 75 degrees it's perfect t-shirt weather. So nice!

In an hour or so we are heading on over to "The Y" so we can throw basketballs around, once they are good and tired I can hit a spin-class while the fellas play with the other kids in the kids room.

Here's a decent no-crop and small post processing shot of Evan.

DSC_6767Evan-portrait

Another no crop and small post processing shot of Keegan being charming.

DSC_6757Keegan-portrait

This last one also has no cropping and if you can imagine hearing the words "C'mon dad, we have to get to the library!". I think this was actually the "a" in dad. ;-)

DSC_6756Evan-talking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shots..RD

Shaun Taylor said...

Thanks Ruth. Tell George I got his email, I've just been scrambling to keep these two kids sorted out while Doreen is away and I will get around to replying.