- 1 x bottle of kids non-toxic craft glue
- 1 x nearly three year old
- 1 x hair, arms, legs, floor and assorted leather furniture
Upon exiting the shower and still shaking water out of my ear imagine my surprise when I witnessed the glue devastation. It was still dripping in some places.
That glue was matted in Keegan's hair and wasn't going to come out easy. Time to break out the glue-solution. Much better. ;-)
The little bald spot looks much worse in this image than it actually is. Anyway, what does he care, he won't start dating for, uhmmm, I don't even want to think about it...