Someone threw out a dare for me to put together a quick video for the Whole Latte Love 2008 Video Latte Art Contest. Since some of the discussion around this contest was having fun with the espresso pour and the art, I decided to continue on with the espresso ninja parody I've had going with the fellas from my roasting club. Now, I really have to stress this next point, this is comedy and what you see in the video is not representative of how I talk, how I throw punches and certainly not how I throw a front snap kick (in real life I throw them so fast they can't be measured by the human eye).

So, here's my single entry to the contest. Caution - Do Not have any fluid or foods in your mouth while watching this video, you may be subject to choking or snorting them out through your nose as you uncontrollably laugh and shake your head in disbelief. I know I did. ;-)



If your computer has problems with embedded YouTube video, you can go and watch it over on my YouTube page by simply clicking on this link.

4 comments:

tackad said...

you're a trip, dude ! hahahahahhaha

Shaun Taylor said...

When my wife watched it she was shaking her head in disbelief, while laughing and calling me a goofball.

;-)

John F said...

When the cats away.....

Shaun Taylor said...

Haha, yeah John, the cats upstairs at the moment all tuckered out after riding the MS150 this weekend.