Bike-at-Worlds

We arrived in Canmore yesterday evening and I got out for an hour ride. We are staying across the valley from the course so I rode up to the course and then checked out some of the trails. Things were a bit wet so I decided to stay off the trails and just cruise around up at the site. I got this iPhone shot next to the 24hrs of Adrenalin trailer, sorry about the image quality.

Finally-at-the-mountainsThis is a shot I grabbed with the extra long arm stretch as I was ripping back in to town. It's good to be back on real mountain bike trails, note the key word - mountain.

The weather at the moment is very different than the 95 degrees with 60% humidity that we left in Sugar Land. Last night was the first time in quite a long time that I have had layers on while riding. The air was good, fresh and crisp. Climbing up the rocky and rooty sections out of the saddle felt great. The bike is wicked fast, so overall things are luverly.

I'm off to get a 3hr ride in up at the course, yah!!!

0 comments: