Jul 16, 2008

Tired...

I'm pretty tired from all the back to back workouts and very few days off over the last few weeks. My legs are sort of noodle-like at the moment and throwing my leg over the CompuTrainer at 2200hrs last night was an effort. Holding 200 watts for an hour was much harder than it should have been, even though I wasn't working that hard my head and body just didn't want to do the trg session. No big deal, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Only two more workouts and then we are on a plane to Canada and I'll finally be able to get the mountain bike out on some mountains. Throwing my leg over the bike should get a whole lot easier then. ;-)

2 comments:

Liam O'Connell said...

yes sir, the light at the end of the tunnel keeps us going.

i guess i won't see you before you head up to the attic, so have fun, there is no such thing as luck, so o get yous some!

Shaun Taylor said...

Thanks Liam, I'll be sure to keep an eye on my hamstrings. ;-)