Apr 23, 2009

Okole dokoley

DSC_2436okole

A quick image of my most recent product experimentation. Anyone who's spent more than a few hours on the saddle knows that chamois cream is a good investment. Anyone who's spent 24hrs on a saddle knows chamois cream is a must have. Anyone who's spent more than 40hrs on a saddle knows they need more than just chamois cream, at least that's what I told myself when I was doing it. ;-)

I've tried Assos, Chamois Butt'r, Brave Soldier and a couple of others that I've forgotten. I came across Okole Stuff while bumbling around on Pua Sawicki's site a while ago and finally got around to ordering some. They shipped it out fast. I just got it today and at this point I've only popped the lid off and had a smell. It smells fast. ;-)

I'll let you know what I think of it after this weekends riding. If you want to go check it out, click on Okole Stuff.

0 comments: