The Sugar Land Criterium is in it's second year and it's a great event. Since this really isn't my kind of thing I spent the entire day at the races just watching, taking photos and talking with people. I'm already looking forward to seeing it again next year, it really is a good time. I've posted up 30 images on my Flickr account, here's some of my favorites...

The first race started at 0700hrs so the lighting was a bit tough.

DSC_2505starting

A nice shot of Clark out of the saddle.

DSC_2599clark

A bit later in the day, getting ready on the line and a nice start to the Cat 3/4 race.

DSC_2548Jason

DSC_2556cat34

I like this shot a lot, if you look closely you can see the sweat on the leg, it was a hot and humid day.

DSC_2648leg

The boys were out there watching the races and actually did a kids race as well.

DSC_2635the-boys

Keegan was outgunned on his training wheels, but still having fun.

DSC_2676keegan

Evan was outgunned as the smallest kid in his category with the smallest wheels, he's not used to that. ;-)

DSC_2678evan
So here's a shot of me clicking buttons instead of racing (thx for the image Gregg). I'm representing a little bit, if you look closely I think you can see mud from the Arkansas race still on my mountain bike shoes.

IMG_0784me

For the rest of the crit images you can go to the Flickr set located here, hope you enjoy them. Circle this event on your calendar, it's a great day!

0 comments: