The boys are enjoying the summer. Keegan is learning to ride his bike without training wheels (this is a video of his first ride without them) sorry about the quality but it's hard to iPhone video and hold on to a wobbly 4yr old.





Starting early on the bikes, so they might as well start early learning to appreciate one of the greatest rock bands in history. ;-)

Here's a little bit of Rush in the 'Man Cave' this morning, hahaha!



As a follow on to this post, I'm adding in another video from 24hrs later. A Rush concert in the basement for two mornings in a row!

3 comments:

John F said...

I can't decide if my favorite part is Evan maneuvering his super sly...on the fly...nobody will ever see this kick to the seat of his brother's pants. :)

Or the Keegan 100% commitment double winged whirly chopper move.

This vid is pure gold man!

Burn it to a CD and make 2 back ups. You are gonna want them in 15 years.

Fantastic stuff. :)

Shaun Taylor said...

I know, I've watched it like five times now and I have to say the double winged whirly chopper is cracking me up!

Iain said...

Man, that video's a blast. I'm grinning ear-to-ear right now.

Now let's see a video showing what moves Dad can come up with ;)

Good to see you have the Man Cave all setup now!