Aug 27, 2009

Sunny day at the river

This post goes out to all the family and friends who are less interested in bikes and coffee and more interested in seeing how the boys are growing up (less interested in bikes, is that possible?).

Our normal daily routine is to go down to the river behind the house. On this trip I decided to take the D200 down with me rather than snapping quick shots with the iPhone. Here are the results.

DSC_3521

DSC_3522

DSC_3536

While throwing rocks and sticks in the river a fly fisherman was floating a stretch of river close to us so I waited to get him silhouetted in the sun, if you look close you can see his line glistening in the sun.

DSC_3532

This shot of grass is kind of artsy and I'm probably the only one who likes it but I'm throwing it in here anyway.

DSC_3513

Current news... Evan was at his first day of school this morning. His teacher seems really nice and the school is great. He took it all in stride and is excited to make new friends. Doing pre-school in Texas helped a lot I think, he's already got that whole 'put your hand up if you have any questions' thing sorted out.

I'm ending this one here, it's time for coffee. Speaking of coffee, here's some four ouncers I've poured over the last few days.

DSC_3491

DSC_3477

DSC_3473

DSC_3432

DSC_3540

DSC_3546

0 comments: